Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Nothing new to note...

Nothing much new here. I can't really think of a good baby reason to blog today (or in the past few days). But on mommy & daddy happenings.....Gary's band has booked 2 shows for next spring in Europe. He is very excited and all the promotion surrounding the show is very cool.

Gary also made contact with his dad after a few years of not talking. I think this baby will be a good thing in more ways that one ;) They have a tendency to bring families together!

As far as the baby goes, everything is good. Just been tired lately. Working out in the mornings still, got up to 1.75 miles in 30 minutes. Trying to eat well, its not that easy!! I keep craving cheetos, and pizza....and all things that are salty and fatty!!

3 comments:

  1. Yay for the concert! Do you get to go along!?! :) Maybe your baby can have automatic French citizenship!? Or Spanish? Or Italian? ;)

    And I hear you on craving bad food. I crave chocolate after every meal and snack...and I eat it after almost every meal. I always say I will be such a healthy eater when I am pregnant, but somehow I think it will just get worse!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh...and I did tell you about this website, right? http://www.101cookbooks.com/index.html Her food is so healthy and delicious! Seriously. On the left hand side, under "recipes" go to Heidi's Favorites. I just cook from that list normally. That's where I got the coconut red lentil soup recipe I made the other week. Her other lentil soup is very good and so simple

    ReplyDelete
  3. The two shows they will be player are in Holland, and Belgium respectively. I don't think I'm supposed to travel at that point...and the whole saving money thing would put a cramp in that. If this whole little baby hadn't come along, I was going to try and make it to at least one show. TO BAD SO SAD :( Thanks for the website tip. I have been craving different junk foods but I have stayed away from them for the most part. I did have pizza the other day, but I am bringing my own lunch, and eating breakfast at home and that has helped not only save money but helped me avoid those nasty sodium snacks I crave. Although, I do let myself have the occasional snack or you will just go crazy. Honestly the baby has been the reason I am eating healthy. It really has helped me stay focused on eating better, and working out everyday. Well, walking everyday which is better than nothing. I am getting in almost two miles a day on an incline, so that should help not only with not gaining to much weight, but it also helps with circulation and what not. Trying to avoid vericose veins, and it is also supposed to help with keeping you "regular" if you know what I mean. All those vitamins really do a number on your system.

    ReplyDelete