Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Not good at this blogging thing....

Well, it is now January 11, 2011. Gary came out for the holidays, and we were married on December 27th. It was easy and simple, and perfect. I had a few emotional out bursts...pregnancy, and we were both super sick with colds. We got the chance to stop by the midwife's office and see the baby on ultrasound, and hear it's little heart beating. It was precious. Gary got it on film too. We had a good 9 days, it was way to short though and saying goodbye was horrible. It was way harder than I thought. Gary will be back in March (cross the fingers!) and we can get settled a bit before he leaves for the Netherlands in April. I can't wait till he comes back. I am getting bigger by the day and I wish he was here to see how things develop :( It seems like over night I just popped! Last weigh in I had gained 5 lbs, but my belly is rrrround. Even more round than just a week ago when Gary left I swear. Its crazy. I have good and bad days. I have no problem looking pregnant, or getting a big belly...but sometimes I look in the mirror and I don't see a pregnant woman I just see a big round woman. No fun! I am getting tired again early in the night now just like in the first few months. Seems like around 8:00, it is bed time...it is now 9:00, and I think I'll do just that. Night night....and to my new husband: I love you and miss you. Thank you for marrying me...try and be patient with me :D xo

No comments:

Post a Comment